Olalde Hosteleros S.L. complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD), ensuring at all times to guarantee the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT THROUGH THE WEBSITE?
You can visit and use the services of the Website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may process your IP address, what operating system or browser you use, and even the duration of your visit anonymously. The only personal data to which Olalde Hosteleros S.L will have access will be that which the user voluntarily provides when contacting Olalde Hosteleros S.L by e-mail or in any other way provided for on the website. Specifically, Olalde Hosteleros S.L will register the following information:
- Data provided through the contact form that the user interested in obtaining information about our services or making any type of query or request, provides to Olalde Hosteleros S.L.
- Data provided by sending e-mails to the addresses identified on the website.
- Data provided by filling in forms or using the functionalities offered at any given time on the website.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR), we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us with through the various entry forms provided for this purpose on the Website or any other channel for collecting them, will be incorporated into the processing records under the responsibility of Olalde Hosteleros S.L for the management of the data collected for the following purposes:
- Solving any query, request or request made
- To manage the service requested, answer your request or process your request.
- To maintain communications of an informative nature that the entity considers to be of interest to you by any means provided voluntarily that deal with products and/or services similar to those requested. In such cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for which their services were requested, and may not use them for any other purpose. For any transfer other than those specified above, you will be duly informed, and you may exercise your right of opposition at any time.
- To carry out analyses and improvements to the website regarding new services.
- To unsubscribe from our services
- Any other purpose referred to in the forms and functionalities offered at any time through the Portal.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data collected are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes described. Your data will be processed and stored in compliance with the security measures described in accordance with current legislation and guaranteeing their integrity and confidentiality at all times. Your data will not be passed on to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so, nor will they be shared with companies or entities outside Olalde Hosteleros S.L. You are informed of the following possible transfers of your data:
- to public and private bodies necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations under current legislation
- to professionals and legal advice, consultancy and/or auditing firms
- to data processors necessary for the execution of the corresponding contract for the provision of services
- to companies in charge of our support and web maintenance
- to companies in charge of our IT support and maintenance system
- to companies in charge of our support and maintenance management software
- to companies in charge of our server and cloud service support and maintenance.
- in the event of any international transfer of data when using applications, it will be carried out in strict compliance with all the necessary guarantees for compliance with European data protection policies on privacy.
- to other companies, entities and collaborators for administrative and/or commercial purposes, for the management of the purposes described above, for the provision of services and the correct management of the entity and its different activities, in which cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for the development of its activity for which its services were required, not being able to use the same for a different purpose.
For any transfer other than those specified above, you will be duly informed, and you may exercise your right to object at any time. Consent will be understood to have been given as long as you do not expressly inform us of the revocation of your consent to any of the aforementioned processing.
By providing us with your email and/or telephone number, you expressly consent to us being able to contact you by these means. The user of the Website shall be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, with Olalde Hosteleros S.L. acting in good faith as a mere service provider.
In the event of having provided false data or data of third parties without their consent, Olalde Hosteleros S.L reserves the right to immediately destroy the aforementioned data in order to protect the right of the owner or owners of the same, exempting Olalde Hosteleros S.L from any liability for non-compliance with this requirement. Olalde Hosteleros S.L. undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them and will adopt all technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
DATA OF MINORS?
We do not process data of children under 14 years of age. Therefore, please refrain from providing them if you are not of that age or, if applicable, from providing data of third parties who are not of the aforementioned age. Olalde Hosteleros S.L. disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this provision.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- To know if we are processing your data or not
- To access your personal data
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent given to us
- To request the restriction of the processing of your data, in certain cases, in which case we will only keep your data in accordance with the applicable law.
- To submit your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send it to the new data controller that you designate to us. This is only valid in certain cases
- To lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent supervisory authority, if you believe that we have not dealt with you correctly.
- To revoke your consent to any processing for which you have consented, at any time. If you modify any data, please let us know so that we can keep them up to date. The user of the Website may at any time exercise these rights under the terms established in the regulations in force, by contacting the data controller:
- In writing to the address of the entity: Colón de Larreategui 9, 48001 Bilbao, Bizkaia.
- By e-mail to email@example.com
WOULD YOU LIKE A FORM TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We have forms for exercising your rights. You can request them by email or, if you prefer, you can use the forms prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties. These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card. If you are representing someone, you must attach a copy of their DNI, or have them sign it with their electronic signature.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR US TO REPLY TO YOUR EXERCISE OF RIGHTS?
It depends on the right, but a maximum of one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Personal data will be kept for as long as you remain linked to us.
- Once you disengage, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the periods provided for by law, including the period in which a judge or court may require it in accordance with the statute of limitations for legal actions.
- The data processed will be kept until the expiry of the aforementioned legal periods, if there is a legal obligation to keep them, or, if there is no such legal period, until the data subject requests their deletion or revokes the consent granted.
- We will keep all information and communications relating to the provision of our service for the duration of the guarantees of the services in order to attend to possible claims.
- Once the aforementioned periods have elapsed, the personal data of users may be blocked and kept by Olalde Hosteleros S.L. in order to attend to any possible liabilities arising from the processing and only during the period of limitation of said liabilities. After this period, the personal data will be deleted by Olalde Hosteleros S.L.
SECURITY, COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES?
The Website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorised access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user agrees that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
NOTIFICATION OF BREACHES OF PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
In the event of a breach of security of personal data, unless such security breach is unlikely to constitute a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, Olalde Hosteleros S.L will notify the Spanish Data Protection Agency within 72 hours of becoming aware of the incident, describing the nature of the breach, the possible consequences that may arise and the measures taken or proposed to remedy the security breach; and if possible, the categories and approximate number of data subjects and data affected will be made known. Likewise, Olalde Hosteleros S.L. will notify data subjects, as soon as possible, when it is likely that the breach of security of personal data entails a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, describing the possible consequences that may arise and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the breach of security.
Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information. To use the Website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies sent by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, notwithstanding the fact that it is necessary for the user to log in as such in each of the services whose provision requires prior registration or login. The cookies used on this Website are, in any case, of a temporary nature with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
The Website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain purely statistical measurements that make it possible to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.